Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Back

Aapologies to my dedicated reader. Had a hectic month at work and neglected all my regular blog reading/writing duties. Had a few nice experiences during the hecticity (sorry, too long away from www.verbotomy.com, obviously). Had the Uachtarain visit our workplace, where my youngest daughter (8)presented her with flowers. Saw lots of kids having great fun at science shows that we organized around the county. The Fabulous Galway Gospel Choir got to sing support to the Even More Fabulous Harlem Gospel Choir, who were realy nice with compliments and hugs! Great buzz! Saw my 16 year old son dancing quite competantly in his school play, while managing to look mortified at the same time. Priceless!

2 comments:

ellie said...

Wow you have been busy! I can think of nothing worse for a 16 year old boy than dancing in front of a crowd of school friends and parents .... Ouch. I feel for him

Tonii said...

One for the memory books...does he ever check your blog? Wouldn't he be doubly mortified to find out the world knows he's a good dancer?

Glad to have you back in action here, missed you!