Wednesday, May 23, 2007

blogging virginity

Having spent months and months reading blogs, I realise now I know absolutely nothing about computers. I think i saved a photo yesterday, meaning to put it on my profile, but its obviously floating out in the blogosphere as we speak. I hope to God it doesn't end up being photoshopped (whatever that is) and winding up on the front page of the Sun as "gay parish priest's secret shame", or worse, shaking Bertie's hand on a poster. Anyway we all survived yesterday's departure, although the house is very quiet. this is added to by the fact that son number two is in Dublin, working with Joe Higgin's election team. I think it must have been all the woody guthrie songs he heard as a child. Still it could have been worse. He heard a lot of John martyn growing up too!

2 comments:

Kav said...

If you want any advice or whatever on putting up pictures and the like, just give me a shout. I use photobucket.com to host my pictures, and I have an account with flickr.com too. I find uploading direct from my PC takes way too long.

I never got to do the year in Australia thing. Still want to, once the kids are all grown up.

galwaywegian said...

thanks Kav. I'll tool around for a few days, to accurately assess the level of my incompetance, and then I'll come crawling.